Thursday, July 31, 2008

Perfect Day

How unlucky this day was.

First, I only brought PhP140.00 instead of the usual PhP200.00 allowance. Stupid me, I was able to save at least PhP60.00, but gave me headaches on how to make ends meet with that measly amount.

Second, my partner in software development wasn't able to come in our meeting. That's why we weren't able to present our subsystem in the consultation. And we weren't able to do something.

Third, all my transportation woes happened. All that I shared to are people that I don't want to: a fat guy, a beggar, a matron. Luckily, none of them were snatchers or holdupers. I've experienced another headache with a bus conductor because he didn't have change.

And as I get off the bus on the way home, wow, it's like passing on an obstacle course. First, I have to get off the fat guy seatmate, then sweethearts that don't want to be separated with each other. And they were standing at the middle of the passage. I thought after passing on that f*cking sweethearts, I was safe. But I'm not. I almost slipped on the way out as I stepped on a vomited substance.

And finally, I am still outside our house but my mother is already shouting at me. Damn, I know I'm still lucky to come home completely but this day is... I am hopeful this will not be the same tomorrow.

No comments: