Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Afternoon Sunrise

I was on the way home Monday afternoon, after a day of grueling activities in the school. Everything was normal; the routine Crossing-Parkhomes route, the air conditioned bus, and the sky was cloudy. There's no traffic jam yet, as I left the school as early as 4 pm.

Yes, everything was normal, except when I saw this particular portion of the South Luzon Expressway, just right after the Filinvest Exit. The sky was just like sunrise in a province setting (since I was looking at trees at the shoulder lane), and it was past 5 in the afternoon!

Oh, I am having a hard time describing this, since I didn't have a camera to take pictures of it. And the whole afternoon, from that time up to 6pm, it was just like that. And by looking at it, especially from my seat in the bus, I was like, oh, I'm going to have my vacation in Batangas, together with someone... hahaha... Anyway, that scene gave me a good break from all the troubles and stress I'm having from my studies.

No comments: