Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Of Forums and Resuming Posting

Whew, it has been a while since my last post...

I became too busy with studies, still with no success. Same old me, lacking inspiration, lacking motivation, laging walang focus... (very opposite in terms of music: inspired, motivated, focused, and plays with passion.)

What's my post all about? Oh, yes... It's about creating a forum site, the focus of which is music. I have some technical background on maintaining the technical aspects of the site, I have musical background (of course), and I have friends to help me set up the site. My problem is having a host.

Of course, I want a free hosting since I still have no job. However, I cannot advertise on them, unlike those hosts with payment... Ahhhh... What shall I do?

What would you do? Wait.

No comments: